firm was established in the far 1955 in a small village
called S.Stefano in the Prealpine zone,
in Varese’s province.
At the beginning we produced only mechanical scales.
Subsequently in 1981 we started the
production of slicing machines for domestic and professional use.
Thanks to an high qualitative standard recognized and certified
by more important Organization
our products have been sold all over the world.
Our motto is seriousness and professionalism, two features
necessary to satisfy the demands of
our affectionate customers and of who will wish to enter in it.